Hello and Welcome to Saving Face Beauty!
If you follow me in on Instagram, you'll know that I just received my 15% off voucher for the upcoming Sephora VIB Sale which will be taking place April 8th through the 13th. If you're a VIB Rouge member, I think it might start on the 7th.
Even though Sephora will always hold a special place in my heart, I tend to favor Ulta a little more because I don't get the point of Sephora's rewards system.
"Oh. So you're gonna give me a glorified sample of your choosing after I spend $100 when I can ask any girl on the floor for a free sample? Why, how very generous of you!"
I just got paid, I still have a gift card from Christmas and I get %15 off of everything? I think I'm ready to do some damage. Within reason of course.
Here's a glimpse of the products that are catching my eye at the moment.
- NARS(issist) Cheek StudioPalette - $65 -
- Sephora Collection SU Easel Brush Set - $445 -
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Palette - $75 -
- Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner - $24 -
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm - $24
- Smashbox Primer Water Spray - $32 -
- Smashbox 24-hr. Eye Primer - $20
- Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette - $31-$99
- Cover FX Contour Kit - $48
- Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation - $40
- Makeup Forever Pro Sculpting Face Palette - $45
- Makeup Forever Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzer - $36
Aren't you proud of me? Not one of these items is an eyeshadow palette.
Will you be hitting up Sephora's VIB Sale this year? If so, what's on your shortlist?
Thanks for Reading and Remember:
Don't Just Wear Makeup, Let it Inspire You!
If you enjoyed this post, you might like these too:
- Colour Pop Haul
- Palladio 'Crushed' Metallic Shadow Singles + EOTD
- Secret to Mastering the Five Minute Eye